Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

Cutex Moisture Guard Nail Polish Remover

So this isn't a nail design, but I thought I'd mention this nail polish remover that I've been using recently. Its the Cutex Moisture Guard and it is really good for brittle, dry nails. My nails tend to snap quite easily but after using this, I'd found a slight difference in how healthier and moisturised they were.
This also has a nail whitening formula as well which I couldn't really notice on my nails as they are quite white anyway but I'd really recommend this anyway.
The pricing isn't too bad either - I bought the small 100ml bottle for £1.82 from my local pharmacy but I'm pretty sure you can get the 200ml for cheaper.

 

There are also different ones worth a try in their range for different nail types like specifically 'Strengthening' for weak nails, 'Ultra Cleansing' for natural nails and more.

Noshin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment