Search This Blog

Sunday 22 December 2013

Tiger print nail wraps

I rarely use wraps, but I had these lying around so I thought I'd use them. They're these glitter textured tiger print nail wraps which are really easy to apply. 

First, you select a suitable size and stick it on your nail. Then, you get a hairdryer and blow heat over the nail to melt the glue onto your nail. Let it cool and file off the excess. You can also apply a bit of top coat on the tip of your nail to secure them and so they don't chip. I wouldn't advise putting a top coat over the whole nail as that will ruin the textured effect. 

This is what they look like:
 

These lasted me a little longer than a whole week which i think is pretty good. There's loads of different designs you can try and they're great if you don't have time to do your nails yourself.
Thanks for reading ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment